New Membership 2023-2024
£0.00 – £50.00
Please choose this product if you are not currently a member of The Friends of The Stockton & Darlington Railway. Our membership year runs from 27th September and if you join us in the second half of our membership year (April to September) the joining fees is discounted by 50%.
For anyone considering becoming a member in July to September, we suggest that you delay until 27th September otherwise your fee (50% of your annual fee) will expire on 26th September.
Membership of the Friends of Stockton and Darlington Railway brings a range of benefits including:
- regular talks and lectures by guest speakers
- exclusive access, or access at reduced rates, to events and visits organised by the Friends
- access to our journal, ‘The Globe’, featuring articles about the history of The Stockton & Darlington Railway and other railway heritage, often resulting from research carried out by members of the Friends, as well as the latest news on developments along the line. You can choose to have this as a PDF emailed to you, or as a hard copy posted to you. Make your choice at the checkout.
Would you like to take part in a local Friends’ Area Group activities?
If so, please select which one (not all are up and running yet so if you have selected an area that has no group yet, we will pass on your details if a group is started there). Please make your choice in the box below.
- Etherley and Witton Park
- St. Helen Auckland/ West Auckland
- Shildon (group not yet formed)
- Newton Aycliffe to Whessoe Road (group not yet formed)
- Darlington (group not yet formed)
- Fighting Cocks and Middleton St. George
- Goosepool and Eaglescliffe (group not yet formed)
- Yarm Branch
If you care deeply about our world class railway heritage join us and help us continue the preservation of, and education about...
"the railway that got the world on track!"
|Type of membership|
Individual, Joint, Retired or Unwaged, Junior, Corporate
|Time of year of joining|
1 April to 26th September, 27th September to 31 March
Need help choosing your membership type?
Just email Peter our membership secretary at email@example.com